Blog ini untuk pengkongsian ilmu diharap dapat dimanfaatkan oleh pembaca-pembaca yang lain..
Segala kekurangan datangnya dari diri saya..dan segala kebaikan adalah milik ALLAH.Perkongsian ilmu amat dialu-alukan di blog Ilmu MUTIARA ini..Semoga hasil kerja ini dirahmati oleh ALLAH..insya'Allah..amin.
Saturday, 14 April 2012
Al-Quran (Kalam Allah)
* 1) WE ALWAYS ASK: Why was I TESTED?
* AL-QURAN ANSWERS: "Do men think that they will be left alone
saying,'We believe', and that they will not be tested? We did test those
before them, and Allah will certainly know those who are true from
those who are false." [29:2-3]
* 2) WE ALWAYS ASK: Why I never get what I wanted?
* AL-QURAN ANSWERS: " It is possible that you dislike a thing which is
good for you, and that you love a thing, which is bad for you. But Allah
knows, while you know not." Surah Al-Baqarah [2:216]
* 3) WE ALWAYS ASK: Why was I burdened this way?
* AL-QURAN ANSWERS: "Allah does not place a burden to a soul greater
than it can bear. It gets every good that it earns, and it suffers every
ill that it earns." Surah Al-Baqarah [2:286]& " So verily, with
every difficulty there is relief: (repeated) Verily, with every
difficulty there is relief." Surah Al-Insyirah [94:5-6]
* 4) WE ALWAYS ASK: Why am I losing hope?
* AL-QURAN ANSWERS: "So lose not heart, nor fall into despair: For you
will be superior if you are true in Faith." Surah Al-Imran [3:139]
* 5) WE ALWAYS ASK: How can I face it?
* AL-QURAN ANSWERS: " O you who believed! Persevere in patience and
constancy; vie in such perseverance; strengthen each other; and fear
Allah that you may prosper." Surah Al-Imran[3:200] & "And
seek(Allah's) help with patient, perseverance and prayer: It is indeed
hard, except to those who bring a humbly submissive (to Allah)." Surah
* 6) WE ALWAYS ASK: What do I get from all these?
* AL-QURAN ANSWERS: "Indeed, Allah has purchased from the believers
their lives and properties (in exchange) for that they will have the
garden (of Paradise)..." Surah At-Taubah [9:111]
* 7) WE ALWAYS ASK: To whom could I depend?
* AL-QURAN ANSWERS: "(Allah) suffice me: there is no god but He: On Him
is my trust- He the Lord of the Throne (of Glory) Supreme." Surah
* 8) WE ALWAYS ASK: But I can't take it anymore!
* AL-QURAN ANSWERS: "...and never give up hope of Allah's Soothing
Mercy; truly No one despairs of Allah's Soothing Mercy. except Those who
have no faith." Surah Yusuf [9:87]& "Despairs not of the Mercy of
Allah: for Allah forgives All sins for He is Often- Forgiving, Most
Merciful." Surah Az-Zumar [39:53]